How to Convert PDF to Kindle
Amazon's Kindle does not currently support the industry-standard PDF files directly, so most of our ebook bundles include a Mobipocket (.mobi) file, which can be read on the Kindle. Kindle recognize digital books in .azw, .txt, .mobi or .prc formats. Thus, in order to view PDF files on this version of Kindle, you have to convert PDF to a format recognized by it. AVS Document Converter is one of the best tools for ebook conversion.
AVS Document Converter is a nice PDF to Kindle Converter that specially designed to convert PDF document to kindle mobi format. There is no other document converting program like the AVS Document Converter. Users can take almost any document they have and convert it in to a new one that is compatible with the program they have on their computer. The wonderful features are easy to access which makes this program the best of its kind.
Note: After you sign up a single subscription of AVS Document Converter, you can gain access to another 18 AVS tools for free, included: Video Converter, Video Editor, DVD Copy, DVD Burner, Anti-virus, Audio Converter, and Photo Editor, etc.
1. Download and install AVS Document Converter from download button.
2. Add PDF ebooks to the program by clicking Add Files button at the top of the window.
3. Select Mobi as Output format at the left navigation bar.
4. Wait the conversion process to be finished.
5. Connect your Kindle to PC with USB cable.
6. Head into the Kindle drive, drag and drop Mobi eBooks to “documents” folder.